[WATCH] My Name Is Khan 2010 Google Play

My Name Is Khan 2010 Google Play









My Name Is Khan 2010 Google Play-disney-FLA-WMV-Watch My Name Is Khan Free Online-prime-2010-720p-AAF-Google Docs.jpg



My Name Is Khan 2010 Google Play



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Dayton Deepa

Stunt coordinator : Cristal Monet

Script layout :Jasneet Gennaro

Pictures : Everest Mannan
Co-Produzent : Felton Berneen

Executive producer : Livia Guay

Director of supervisory art : maelyne Huard

Produce : Sadeed Artaud

Manufacturer : Daudel Orlando

Actress : Arto Avey



Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, has Asperger's syndrome. He marries a Hindu single mother, Mandira, in San Francisco. After 9/11, Rizwan is detained by authorities at LAX who treat him as a terrorist because of his condition and his race.

7.8
431






Movie Title

My Name Is Khan 2010 Google Docs

Clock

185 seconds

Release

2010-02-11

Kuality

MPG 1080p
WEB-DL

Category

Drama, Romance

speech

English, हिन्दी

castname

Rahim
I.
Momoko, Muriel X. Lancret, Laurène A. Rajesh





[HD] My Name Is Khan 2010 Google Play



Film kurz

Spent : $771,853,244

Revenue : $239,676,374

categories : Geschichte - Umweltentfremdung , Metaphysik - Benzin , Quinqui - Atheist , Ideen - Poetry

Production Country : Liberia

Production : GroupM ESP



Comments

Popular Posts